 Trains / 17330
  Small Train Bridge Scene

I've been working on starting a train layout: (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Small Train Bridge Scene

(...) look at the bridge this train is going over: (URL) you believe that the track is only actually a single brick above the baseplate? (Sorry if this picture looks too dark - it seemed fine at home, but on my work PC I can't make out any of the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small Train Bridge Scene

(...) That is a brilliant idea, Jason! And of course your british dark red engine is simply marvellous.... Kind Regards, Ben P.s.: @Josh - I like your little sceenery too, but Jason has just stolen a part of your show... (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small Train Bridge Scene

(...) Don't say that - he said he's only just started. I'd have used a separate picture of the bridge too if I had one to hand, but I don't just yet. I know it's cheesy to list the same picture twice, but thanks for the complement anyway. Jason J (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small Train Bridge Scene

(...) hehehe... Good one!!! but it's not a Lar-ism, as much as I'd like to take credit. Selective Compression is a well known scale MR term that dates back, oh, to the 1940s and the days of Frank Ellison and John Allen... You're spot on though. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small Train Bridge Scene

Well, I thought this over many times before building, its is only 3 bricks high... When I get to building I was thinking of a 2-3 brick height on the whole layout anyways! But thanks, I may have to use that idea on another bridge!! It does SEEM to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small Train Bridge Scene

(...) Thanks! It slowly getting better, I bought a creator bucket just for it... Josh (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)