 Trains / 1678
  Re: GMLTC Modules

It takes an ungodly amount of bricks and time to construct a section. The quickest way to to pre-build your columns and lay them out so the honeycombing can go quicker. If I wasn't building to a already existing structure and I knew I wasn't going (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Modules

John, Well, as I *am* running a train inside the module, I have to make it the full 20 bricks high. This thing is taking FOREVER and my mounds of 2x4s are quickly disappearing. I am hoping to (eventually) make 4 modules. I think I will need some (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC Modules

Mike- A bit of advice-- if you are planning on running trains inside your layouts, you *will* need to construct a way to remove the "stuff" above where the track joins at the next section, otherwise you will have no way to make the connection. The (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains.org)