 Trains / 16688 (-10)
  New site

Hi! A friend of mine opened his new page: www.sitecenter.dk/le...ljernbane/ Earlier he had these pictures: (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

Now that is a beauty! Esp. love that roof style, well done! Your station reminds me much of one I was at about a month ago in Southern CA, the Fullerton train station. Found a link for some pics: (URL) one note: photos are iPIX, so they could take (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Interlocking lever frame (was: Working Signal Box and Signals)

(...) What, you mean like this? (URL) half-wondered if it was possible when I wrote the original post, but when I saw your reply, I knew I'd have to have a go. It's drawn in MLCAD, but it works, the locking table has been built and added on to my (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  Kadee Couplers & Legos

Jeff Christner once had a webpage up talking about how he used Kadee couplers to do train switching on his layout. That webpage is no longer up but after talking to him I have reposted the information so all to see just in case you missed it. here (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

(...) really like the idea of this as a possible set like creation. Having the whole thing interchangeable. Also its great to see the 2x2 slope start to grow into a very usfull peice. And I am sure a soon to be in high demand part aswell. (I think I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!

All, Several years ago, I had a vision of a link portal that would be a one stop destination for all finding all the fan created building instructions on the Web. For a number of reasons, this project kept getting moved to the back burner, and never (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad) !!

  Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

(...) <snip> Oh James, must you continue to make the rest of us look bad? <grin> Lovely, just lovely. But shouldn't there be a SuperChief parked in front of it? JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

More tinkering with the new 2x2 curved slope element has led me to try a start to a virtual train station. This 2x2 curved slope, used in massive virtual quantities, seems to approximate the Spanish roof tiles. This 2x2 curved slope has become a CAD (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  S@H Train Shed @ lego.com

Check out www.LEGO.com/trains, under the workshop section. Lego has put up builindg tips on how to build the train shed they had in their S@H ctalogs a while back. Thanks Jake for the info... -Ahui www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/ (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Who's cars are these?

(...) Those happen to be my favorite elements, along with their 4 stud long version. I have been collecting them for *years* (which meant literary fighting for them in auctions:-) Here is a pic of one of my first 8 wide cars, taken in 1998: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact