 Trains / 16615
    No wonder they call it a Bullet train... —John Neal
   I was just poking around Brickshelf and noticed that James Mathis is as busy as ever, although this time he's dabbling in 8 wide again, and with astonishing results... Check out his 8 wide Shinkansen: (URL) check out this link he provides to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: No wonder they call it a Bullet train... —James Trobaugh
      I just noticed these pictures a few minutes ago on Brickshelf, James never seems to run out of good ideas for making good looking trains! jt (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: No wonder they call it a Bullet train... —James Mathis
     (...) Thanks. I do wonder when the gravy train will run empty ;-) Just having fun using pieces I don't have... Virtual models, ick. I'd rather build with real bricks, but CAD is a really nice tool to get these models out of my swelling iching brain (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: No wonder they call it a Bullet train... —James Mathis
   (...) Here's a good link: (URL)Now check out this link he provides to real-life pics of the Shinkansen: (...) tinkering with are CAD-only concepts. I haven't real-brick built any of them, nor any parts of them. I think my JR 500 Series model still (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)