 Trains / 16332
Re: Santa Fe 8 wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 10:06:16 GMT

Hi Dirk

Congratulation to an impressive 8-wide version of the F7 Diesel.

The nose and the front window are the difficult parts to model - you have
succeded very well. I wish you could explain how the front windows (which
are standard train windows I guess) are attched to the rest of the engine.
Your methods opens up for modeling this famous diesel in more colors there
are a lot discribed on this reference site

http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood/other/

Regards from Sweden

Mattias

In lugnet.trains, Dirk Meier writes:
Hi!

My version of an eight wide Santa Fe is online

http://rollingbricks.tripod.com/intro.html

See engines section.

My Santa Fe on brickshelf:

Regards,