 Trains / 16233
Re: LEGO(R) Caboose(?) from 1978 set 164
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:53:43 GMT

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message
<snipped>

There are some clever designs too. But of course most of the sets are • somewhat
dissapointing from todays view, because the amount of special pieces has • been
so limited. The negative sloped bricks have been brandnew and highly • special
elements (but useful) in the middle of the 70ies.... There have been • nearly no
chances for snot: only the 2x4 fence and the wheels in the wheel blocks.

Regards,

Ben

I wouldn't take the SNOT thought too far, the first generation of Technic
sets had just come out by 1978!  Opportunity knocking.

Adr.