 Trains / 16081
Re: NELUG at 04/06 - 04/07 Greenberg show (Plus some bonus footage).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 02:00:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
NELUG just concluded the 04/06 - 04/07 Greenberg train show.  This was our most
ambitious layout to date.  Features included an amusement park with 5 working
rides plus a static roller coaster, WWII trains, a huge down-town area, and
much much more.
http://www.nelug.org/greenberg0402/

Is that a 7-Eleven and a Starbucks right next to each other, over by the
fire and across the street from the rides?

Sweet!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com