 General / 36449
Re: NELUG at 04/06 - 04/07 Greenberg show (Plus some bonus footage).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:28:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
NELUG just concluded the 04/06 - 04/07 Greenberg train show.  This was our • most
ambitious layout to date.  Features included an amusement park with 5 working
rides plus a static roller coaster, WWII trains, a huge down-town area, and
much much more.
http://www.nelug.org/greenberg0402/

Is that a 7-Eleven and a Starbucks right next to each other, over by the
fire and across the street from the rides?

Yes they are, other bits of Americana on the layout include a KFC and a Dunkin
Donuts.  All 4 were done by Tom Duggan.  We were a little upset with Tom for
not getting any advertising revenue for these though... ;-)

Eric Kingsley