 Trains / 16040
Re: NELUG at 04/06 - 04/07 Greenberg show (Plus some bonus footage).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:45:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:

ambitious layout to date.  Features included an amusement park with 5 working
rides plus a static roller coaster, WWII trains, a huge down-town area, and
much much more.

Eric, that was quite the layout. Question: who created the "Octopus" ride and
is it fully functional? ie: spinning up and down and seats spinning. I would
love to see a video of that in action.