 Trains / 16052
Re: Pictures from 4/6-4/7 Greenberg Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 22:11:46 GMT

Oops....try here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=15076
----- Original Message -----
From: "Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com>
To: <lugnet.org.us.nelug@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.trains@lugnet.com>;
<lugnet.town@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: Pictures from 4/6-4/7 Greenberg Show

Hey Tom,

I get a blank folder here :(

-s

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Thomas Duggan writes:

Hello all,

I just put up a few pictures from the 4/6-4/7 Greenberg Train Show in
Wilmington MA, that NELUG presented at.

Unfortunately I left my camera on all day, and alot of the pictures did • not
come out.
Most of what I have were taken earlier on, and are mostly of a fire • scene
we had, but there are a few others.

Anyways, heres the link • http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=15031
and let us know what you think

Tom D