 Trains / Train Organizations / 1959
Re: Pictures from 4/6-4/7 Greenberg Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 15:55:44 GMT

Hey I see Rick got his RailRacers (http://www.railracers.com) track going:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=151919

Cool, how did it work out?

jt

In lugnet.trains.org, Rob Hendrix writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matthew Greene writes:
Four shows, MSLTC was in Pine Bluff at a Cotton Belt show on Sat.  Pix to
follow.

Whoa! Did that get preannounced?

Even cooler!!

XFUT trains.org

Here are some of the pictures from the PBCB show:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=15116

We (MSLTC) are now gearing up for another show in Fordyce, Arkansas later
this month.  We also are looking forward to GATS in Little Rock in September!

Building bridges,
-Rob