 Trains / 15958 (-20)
  Re: I'm back! (In a limited sort of way)

(...) Hey there Tony! ever get the chance to perfect the DUPLO® 'autostart' device? I wonder what new trains they have in mind for this summer? -Harvey (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.trains)

  Re: container car

(...) larry they are the 9 volt train wheels in some 1 x 2 w/ door rails (URL) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: container car

(...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  container car

hey lego train guys, i got a design based uppon james mathias's container car (URL) design can have a truck trailer as well. soon i will add DAT file (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Six Car Airport Shuttle

We (NCLTC) have a show coming up next weekend (April 6th and 7th) and one of the things I had hoped to get done for the show was two additional cars for my Airport Shuttle (it was already four cars long). Well I was able to get all of the parts to (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm back! (In a limited sort of way)

(...) Welcome back, Harvey! I've been wondering what happened to you ever since I dealt with you on BrickBay->BrickLink. I find it interesting that Lego did a better job with an F7 in the Duplo domain than in the 9v system, but whatever... Anyway, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Time to vote in the Town building contest!

(...) last (...) No, you don't need to do it again, Josh, I got your vote. Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building contest! (URL) 2396 piece kit - only one left! (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7740 Instructions

Wow! I can't believe how many people have sent me a mail already. I'm overwhelmed but very grateful! One of the guys who's replied actually has an original set for sale and I think he lives in the same German city that I do! If only real life were (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 7740 Instructions

(...) Welcome home, Andy! (...) I think there already is one. But I've xposted this to .loc.uk for them to weigh in on it. I do know there's at least one great LUG there--I attended a fest last year that was excellent and fun. (By the way, where's (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  I'm back! (In a limited sort of way)

Well friends, I'm back in the fold. Much has changed since last I parted ways, I now work for CSX as a freight conductor (graduated third out of a class of 14) and have moved into my own place. Thinking of setting up a DUPLO® train layout, the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos from RLTC Display

(...) After reading this, I have noticed that a single height monorail will end up being about 5 bricks to short for my town! I figured I'd need a little because of the SFSC, but my 8-wide Hi-cube box car makes up another 3 studs in height! Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Time to vote in the Town building contest!

(...) Ummmm, March 22nd? I'm hoping that correct cause I sent out the e-mail last saturday... Do I need to do it again? Josh (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) I was just referring to my April Fools Joke 2000 to give the long-time readers a warning (psssst!!).... That Server was down a few hours ago, but should work now again. Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Drawbridge help needed!

(...) The latter. I'm not sure if I can fit such a big structure behind the bridge, since it is possible that other structures may interfere with that placement of the counterbalance mechanism (namely, a possible crossing viaduct). I dunno, I must (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  7740 Instructions

Hi All, After a 10-15 year absence my interest in Lego Trains has come back and this time its not only stronger, but supported by a much healthier bank balance than I had when I was younger :-) I'm really jealous of the amazing models out there and (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) page available on Brickshlef? Can you email me the files? Thanks, Paul Sinasohn (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Time to vote in the Town building contest!

If you've entered the Town building contest, or registered to vote, don't forget to vote! If you entered or registered and you didn't get an "Invitation to Vote" from me, email me and I'll send it out to you again. There's still time to register and (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  happy easter

happy easter to everyone, have fun, enjoy your time and do build many many LEGO! liebe grüße adrian ps: just a picture...: (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: An updated reciprocal point motor design with semaphore

(...) You bet - I'm working on an LDraw model of it, and I'll post when it's ready. Thanks, Ed (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) Hi Chris, I have done a solution for this a while ago, because I needed red sideframes: (URL) used the tube from for e.g. 7171 (or flex-system) to connect the frame. But you might get into trouble with your height problem again if you doit the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact