 Trains / 15942
15941  |  15943
Subject:
Time to vote in the Town building contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:35:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

If you've entered the Town building contest, or registered to vote, don't
forget to vote! If you entered or registered and you didn't get an
"Invitation to Vote" from me, email me and I'll send it out to you again.

There's still time to register and vote if you'd like to! Please read the
Voting page at

http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/vrules

and follow the instructions.

Voting will be open from 00:01 PST Friday March 22nd, to midnight PST on
Sunday March 31st.

Kevin
TOWN Lego Building contest! http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002
Only one left: Hospital 2396 piece kit!