 Trains / 15858 (-20)
  Re: How to make a plow!?

Josh, Check this nose for the SFSC out: (URL) you can find the same pieces in black in one of the new Alpha Team or Ogel sets, the front 2 might serve.... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: how to do a cow-catcher for my American class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive?

(...) Hey, John... Nice use of tires for the smokestack!! I haven't seen that before, and it looks very nice! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train motor repair-9v

I also sent an email to Lego S@H. I did not receive a direct response, but yesterday I received a replacement motor, free of charge. Great service! (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO

i don't respond to hardly any MOC posts, maybe 1 or 2 in all the time i've been lurking on lugnet. but this...... this is probably one of the most beautifully designed buildings made out of LEGO i have ever seen. even though it is modeled after the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

  Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern

M. Moolhuysen wrote: <snipped> (...) The three I purchased have the numbers A6117, A6293 and A6406. Grahame Christchurch, New Zealand (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Chiefs all gone?

In lugnet.trains, Troy Cefaratti writes: ... (...) It appears that if you placed an order before the limit was put in place, you can still order 3 more. Cary (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

(...) Thanks for the posts so far! I haveone nit pick though, both this, & Wayne's suggestion a ways back end up being a bit big. This ends up being 10 wide (it was in that one Artic set, I tried it to:-P), & Wayne's ends up being tall. I've dug (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: how to do a cow-catcher for my American class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive?

Darn, I was hoping no one from LUCNY was going to catch this one, OH well.... Here's the Cow Catcher and all its Glory.... (URL) to give you an idea on how its put together I tried taking some of the pieces off. I used the hinges and offset 1x2 and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: how to do a cow-catcher for my American class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive?

Darn, I was hoping no one from LUCNY was going to catch this one, OH well.... Here's the Cow Cater and all its Glory.... (URL) to give you an idea on how its put together I tried taking some of the pieces off. I used the hinges and offset 1x2 and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: how to do a cow-catcher for my American class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive?

Well, Wayne, guess the cat's out of the bag, no more surprise @ the meeting. :) Jonathan, though Wayne's design is much superior to mine, I thought you might appreciate my cow catcher as well... (URL) Rudy In Lugnet.trains, Wayne Sardullo tapped out (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

The plows are also called cow-catchers (their original function) and I use 2 of these parts to create mine on my Galloping Goose Paul S (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: how to do a cow-catcher for my American class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive?

Well I was going to wait until Friday to start posting new picts of my "Blue Baron 4-8-4 SteamLoco" but, after the request of that cow catcher I couldn't resist to give out a teaser. While I have some other details I am working on with the train I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: how to do a cow-catcher for my American class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive?

(...) Very nice!! I like it! Would love to see more photos of this!\ Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: how to do a cow-catcher for my American class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive?

Here you go.. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

Yeah, that's the piece. It's skinny enough that you might be able to put a couple at an angle in front of the train - I think that's what train plows look like? JB (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:Gt9wLF.1LF@lugnet.com... (...) radar (...) if (...) more (...) I think you are referring to this piece: (URL) was my initial thought to a possible solution when I read the original post. Mike (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

The Blockade Runner model uses a thing a lot like a plow blade as it's radar antenna. I haven't managed to figure out what the part number is yet. But if you look really closely at the pics of the model, you'll see it on top more or less in the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  how to do a cow-catcher for my American class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive?

I am currently building an American class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive and am stuck on how best to do the cow-catcher (I think thats what its called anyway, its the grille thing on the front at the bottom) Also, if anyone has any links to places with (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Chiefs all gone?

(...) I agree! It's really not much of a Limited Edition if there's another run, simply without the numbered tiles and certificate. The certificate didn't even have the numbers printed on it, so what's it worth in the long run really? Obviously, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

I modified one of my test plows for a town truck, this looks a tad corny but, I think this might get you in the direction you want to go. The biggest problem I found was how thin and small could you make it while still make it look like a plow. Its (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact