 Trains / 15847
Re: how to do a cow-catcher for my American class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:58:07 GMT

Well I was going to wait until Friday to start posting new picts of my "Blue
Baron 4-8-4 SteamLoco" but, after the request of that cow catcher I couldn't
resist to give out a teaser. While I have some other details I am working on
with the train I will be uploading new images for you guys who want to see more
of the cow catcher...

Picts will be up within the hour I will make other post about them...

Wayne

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.trains, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Here you go..

Very nice!! I like it! Would love to see more photos of this!\

Jake

---
Jake McKee
AFOL