 Trains / 15843
Re: How to make a plow!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:21:28 GMT

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message
news:Gt9wLF.1LF@lugnet.com...
The Blockade Runner model uses a thing a lot like a plow blade as it's • radar
antenna. I haven't managed to figure out what the part number is yet. But • if
you look really closely at the pics of the model, you'll see it on top • more
or less in the middle.

JB

I think you are referring to this piece:

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2440

This was my initial thought to a possible solution when I read the original
post.

Mike

http://www.ncltc.cc - North Carolina LEGO Trainc Club
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders