 Trains / 15839
Re: How to make a plow!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 05:19:35 GMT

I modified one of my test plows for a town truck, this looks a tad corny but, I
think this might get you in the direction you want to go. The biggest problem I
found was how thin and small could you make it while still make it look like a
plow. Its a tad taller then I would want scale size for a 6 wide but for a 8
wide this might just fit the bill!! I finally found a use for those hinges!

http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/train/plow1.gif
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/train/plow2.gif
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/train/plow3.gif
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/train/plow4.gif

Enjoy

Wayne

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.trains, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Hey Josh,

  Some clarity on that loco pilot plow... Are you referring to the small plow
on the front of diesels say about 2- 2.5 feet tall and train width wide that
sits just in front of the lead wheels? If so I have got something that might
work for you.

I need to run out and get some batteries for may camera, as soon as I do I will
post some picts for you.

Wayne

Yup thats it!
Josh