 Trains / 15758 (-5)
  Re: Steam power (was: something else...)

(...) Whilst we are getting all esoteric about steam engines, I was reminded of a presentation I saw a week so ago which partly covered Brunel's “Atmospheric Railway”. Basically, IKB tried to built a steam powered railway without a “locomotive”… and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gray VS. Black Metroliner Nose

(...) Was there not a white one posted once? By Mike Walsh? Scott A (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment

(...) Are you kidding?? This is fanTASTIC! And the exact kind of layout I have been thinking about building. I was pleased to be able to see the support structure which you documented quite nicely. Congratulations on an outstanding train layout. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Train motor repair-9v

Have you tried cleaning the track? My 9v was doing something very similar recently, Cleaning the track fixed the problem. It wasn't even that dirty, but it's working perfectly now. -- Jason King LugNet #665 Monte Engel <montengnospam@stellarnet.com> (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment

(...) Okie Dokie. Its entered. I entered it under diorama. If you change your mind and decide it would be better in Town, well, that's your call and its fine by me. I also entered my cathedral in the Big Buildings catagory (which I hadn't done (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact