 Trains / 15738 (-10)
  Re: International LegoTrain Auctions

(...) It's possible it's an artifact of the way the categories work. Note that German eBay has a category for LEGO trains while eBay US does not (or didn't as of a couple months ago, though US eBay does now have multiple categories for LEGO). Do (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: International LegoTrain Auctions

(...) If you're willing to stumble through eBay Germany (Babelfish is a good friend of mine), it's pretty easy to get 12v stuff for not unreasonable prices (I got a 7740 for about $150 including shipping - though it was missing most of the stickers (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: Pennsylvania 0-4-0T tank engine

(...) Thanks, James. Yeah, it's a small loco (they don't get much smaller!) It doesn't even have a tender-- hence the "T" in the name designation for "Tank", but that made it easier to model (I thought that that would make producing it cheaper (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wishing to see Trains at LL Windsor

Yes, these are tres cool. I am going to have to abandon 14 wide and go to 18 wide! :-) I would love to know: does anyone have any idea of the gauge of the track (distance between the rails) used in the LLs? -John (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Wishing to see Trains at LL Windsor

Thank you Steve Wooster. Trains at LL Windsor: (URL) wow! Love these trains. Especially love seeing the Eurostar :-) (URL) Mathis (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: Pennsylvania 0-4-0T tank engine

Admittedly, I've never noticed a locomotive like this before. The image that shows the profiles of both your LEGO model and that of the schematic is striking! The scale and call-out of all the distinctive element features is excellent. later, James (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Pics: Pennsylvania 0-4-0T tank engine

Here is a little tanker I built about a year ago and never posted. The exercise for me was to create the most realistic looking MOC that could also be produced as a set by TLC. I also wanted to include in the set a bunch of "train goodies", so that (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

At this point I really don't mind what happens to Track Designer, I have zero time to spend on it. I'm basically going to open it up to the community and you guys can do whatever you want with the source, modify it, rewrite it, port it or put the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: sfsc b-unit, here is mine

(...) Hi Adrian, Nice looking b-units. Could you tell me how many SFSC sets it took to build both b-units. I'm not aware of what other sets have the grey wheels so it seems to me it took 4 sets to build what you have, including locomotives. Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gray VS. Black Metroliner Nose

(...) my defunct voyager site are grey nose jobs I did in 1998... (rummages) ah yes.... (2 URLs) that site needs to be overhauled. Embarassingly poor quality pics and a lot of the models are way way non state of the art for nowadays. (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact