 Trains / 15678 (-5)
  Re: Track Designer Registry

I have added my own elements to my registry, such as some of the newer buildings and some of my own creations - but it is probably only applicable to me. It is easy to add new elements - especially if they are only base plates. It is best to copy an (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Modern Santa Fe Freight Diesel

The windsheild wipers turned out well, not to see if I can squeeze 4 onto one of my 8 wides;)... Josh (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Modern Santa Fe Freight Diesel

All the discussion about Santa Fe equipment and routes got me finally working again on a modern Santa Fe diesel locomotive. I see this type of BNSF locomotive regularly here in Central New Mexico. Mostly see double stacks and automobile carriers. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: an attempt at an 8-wide Super Chief

HoMa- Welcome back from your exciting vacation! And congratulations on the success of your Desert Express! Thanks for this "reminder" link to Gianluca's loco-- I had forgotten that he'd even made one! (Gianluca: shame on you for not (re)calling (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Carolina Train Builders Free Model of the Month - Mar. 2002

I have published the fourth CTB[1] FMOTM[2] on my web site. This model is fairly simple, a short Refrigerator Car that utlizes white 2x5x6 log wall panels to create a different look. (URL) before, the instructions are available in Adobe Acrobat (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact