 Trains / 15563 (-5)
  Re: Santa Fe caboose

(...) Well I like to got my ideas from real trains, but I dont always follow the prototypical way. Because I find it can be limiting for me. So I just wanted something that looks good behind my Super Chief. For now there is no inside detail but that (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe caboose

(...) years ago. Getting the cupola yellow is a great touch as well, very characteristic of late ATSF practice. However I'm not sure about the curved roof. That seems sort of eastern road to me. (PRR cabin cars??) Do you have a proto photo that (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Current Limitations (WAS Re: Super Chief Weight Issues)

(...) OK... The received wisdom is this: If you stick to using pure LEGO sourced components (their wall wart, their speed reg, etc.) you can well put multiple controllers onto the same electrical track circuit. And indeed, if you do that on a very (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GsGI4s.G97@lugnet.com... (...) per (...) with (...) download. (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Thanks for the compliment on my instructions[1]. A couple of comments on this topic. I personally do (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

(...) Hum... IMO I think both. Caroline Train builder got the right idea. They provide you with images of the final model on their website and then give you a .PDF file that contains a) the building instructions (a few pieces per step NOT LIKE (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact