 Trains / 15500
Re: My Super Chiefs arrived (Yet Another Numbers Post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 07:32:55 GMT

Just after I posted, I called up and got the after hours (??) customer service
desk. They wouldn't let me order 4, but they let me order 3, and they were
looking at my customer record as I placed the order. We'll see if it sticks on
Monday...

I wouldn't mind A3359, which is my house number, or A1976 or A1980, my HS and
college grad years...if anyone wants to trade, let me know....

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:

I believe they are checking based on shipping address as I spoke (actually
traded e-mail) with someone who was denied purchasing any more yesterday.  I
ordered three more via the web on Monday and they arrived today.  I have
only opened one of the three, A3180, yet another (three of the four I have
opened so far) that don't have a corresponding LEGO set number.

Mike