 Trains / 15497
Re: My Super Chiefs arrived (Yet Another Numbers Post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 02:33:18 GMT

"Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I ordered 4 on the 20th of February, UPS attempted delivery on 2/27, and • they
were on my doorstep when I got home last night on 2/28

My numbers are:

A1551 (Sterling Milk Wagon / Chick)
A9224
A9244
A9435

I may just order 3 more to see if they are cross-comparing new orders to
previous orders.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

I believe they are checking based on shipping address as I spoke (actually
traded e-mail) with someone who was denied purchasing any more yesterday.  I
ordered three more via the web on Monday and they arrived today.  I have
only opened one of the three, A3180, yet another (three of the four I have
opened so far) that don't have a corresponding LEGO set number.

Mike

http://www.ncltc.cc - North Carolina LEGO Trainc Club
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot