 Trains / 15473 (-5)
  Re: 8 wide Super Chief (Kjeld was right!)

Hmmm...although I'm not much for trains, these are very interesting designs. Maybe I could try building a design similar to this for my space hover train (which is still under construction). Anyway, I like the designs. However, I would make my (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  What do you get when you pays your money?

(...) Indeed. Excellent question and one I would suggest is best dealt with elsewhere except I have no idea of the best group to suggest. Perhaps lego.direct? I leave it to someone else to set followups. Now, my 2 cents on that question. I think it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Numbering

I remember it as LEGO was going to auction them - probably on eBay - and donate the procedes to charity, the same way they did with the giant minifigs, behind-the-scenes LEGOLAND tour, former display model and whatever else that I can't remember (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Numbering

(...) Maybe that is the one sitting on Brad's desk right now :-) Pure speculation ofcourse, but if by a stoke of dumm luck this would be true, I think he earned it. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Numbering

I scanned the transcript of the session with Brad Justus and remember reading that 1 through 5 were set aside. I didn't see anything about them being auctioned on eBay. Did I just miss that comment? For some reason, I was under the impression that (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact