 Trains / 15428 (-5)
  Re: Sante Fe Wish List

(...) Yes, I hope they don’t go for a numbered Ltd Ed run of 10,000 again. The chances of getting a match (if you buy one of each) would be ~1:10,000,000 or 1:9,900,025 if we allow for BJ taking 5 from each run! (if my Y2 stats are correct... what (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Sante Fe Wish List

I have been reading some of the interesting links some of the real Train-heads (well Rail Buffs) posted, and really like the idea of a seperate but detailed line just for the Sante Fe "series". I think it would be neat if there was a seperate coach, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Numbers

(...) Thanks Bert. I've either mixed up my numbers or keyed the wrong ones into LUGNET... I hope its the latter, as I've already put them in the SF Reg... I can't say I care much for Ricky Raccoon or his Scooter. ;) Thanks again Scott A =+= Have you (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern

(...) Good sleuthing! I would say that taking batches of a few hundred and directing them one way, then the other, is a fair bit of jumbling. But not as much jumbling as putting all 10000 on a waxed floor and swirling them around before repacking, I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) I see no yelling. Merely gentle guidance. (...) (off topic) (...) (because I got away with the first one?) (...) Four. FUT admin.general since you seem to have an issue with gentle guidance on this. Your original message was off topic for (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact