 Trains / 15373 (-5)
  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) at banner ads! :-) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  B-Unit Service Pack

(...) I'm wondering about the supposed B-unit service pack. It seems like it would have a lot of parts I'd like, personally. Has anything more explicit come out on this, besides what's in Ahui's transcripts? The possibilities that surround having (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: No big Deal: B-Unit for 10020 Super Chief

(...) Interesting ... At BricksWest, Brad Justus said several times that B-units should have three round windows on each side. Yours has two, but it's faithful to the Lionel model you were basing it on. I wonder if the Lionel kit or Brad was wrong? (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Sante Fe 10020

(...) Well, the Caltrain commuter rail that runs between San Jose and San Francisco uses only clear (white) lights on the front of the train, and red on the rear. One of the lights (the uppermost one, IIRC) oscillates; the others (two or three, I (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: My Sante Fe 10020

(...) Also, can the cow-catcher / coupling assembly be attached easily to a motorised bogie? ROSCO (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact