 Trains / 15333 (-5)
  Re: Adding the SF Coaches...

(...) striping on any of the passenger cars. Also note one car is a bit darker in color. Given that it is early in the consist it probably is a baggage or RPO or dormitory car. If it's an RPO or dorm it may be an ATSF heavyweight that is painted (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Adding the SF Coaches...

(...) Agreed. the interior is very likely asymmetric (I've seen plans of RPOs but can't give a cite right now, they were in published in Model Railroader). Notwithstanding that, there are certainly doors on both sides (in an area that doesn't have (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Adding the SF Coaches...

(...) At the moment I'm working on an RPO based on the image at this link. Does anyone know whether it would have had doors on both sides? I seem to recall that the British TPO (travelling post office) carriages were/are asymmetric. With all those (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Adding the SF Coaches...

Here is a picture of a working SuperChief (2 A units and 2 B units) (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: transcript is up (Santa Fe B-Unit)

(...) (URL) (A picture of A0001 Santa Fe and John's(?) B-Unit at BricksWest '02) I don't have the indexes up yet, so you can't browse the collection, but other images of the engine at the presentation are in a range from AUT10306 thru 10310. :-) -Z- (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact