 Trains / 14823 (-10)
  F40PH and a material handling car (MOC's)

Here's an F40PH type engine I built to go with the Metroliner: (URL) here's a material handling car (MHC) to put behind the engine: (URL) boring looking, but the real car is kind of boring! Amtrak sure is hurting for money (what is it up to, a $1 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GFLTC & NGLTC Jacksonville GATS pictures

Great pictures. Can someone explain how to do the SNOT windows as seen here - (URL) J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:Gr1H8n.q9@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for steam engines

(...) Hi Steve, I know I mentioned these in a private e-mail, but I figured it was worth offerring again: BR18: (2 URLs) I'll get a chance to take some new pics of the BR52 in the not-so-distant future. I redid the piston mechanism, and it works (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for steam engines

(...) Dear Steve, I have translated and forwarded your request to www.1000steine.de. I hope under this link, there will appear now lots of train models + links as you have asked for. (URL) ignore the German text and look to the "answers" below each (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  GFLTC & NGLTC Jacksonville GATS pictures

Something went wrong with the orginal folder, so I had to make a new one. All the pictures: (URL) also added many more pictures from the show this weekend. Some of the highlights are: Robin's tower and airport: (URL) strip mall (URL) engines all (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jackson Street Roundhouse Show

Well, kind of. We're talking about doing a show quarterly. The workspace is down in the work area of the roundhouse in an area that needs to be refurbed still. We'd still need to bring it upstairs to actually display it. -John 3 (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jackson Street Roundhouse Show

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, John Kelly 3 (<GqzLrK.LGq@lugnet.com>) wrote at 02:33:20 (...) *Very* cool news :-) Does this mean that you'll become an exhibit? (not like a fossil, just in the 'people can watch' sense) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  2 MOW MOC's

Here's a little crane for laying ties I copied from a product in a Walther's catalog: (URL) here's a ballast spreader of some type(1): (URL) afraid I copied that design from someone's instructions I saw on the web years ago but I forgot who :( - Bob (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for steam engines

Here is two models for you. "General" American 4-4-0 (URL) drive wheels are connected, even though the large wheels only have metal pins. I use a system of tape, axle pins, and joiners to connect them. Cass Scenic Railroad Shay #5 (URL) 9wide train. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  New old MOCs

Hey all, I finally got around to uploading most of my train MOCs to Brickshelf. Nothing new that hasn't been seen in PNLTC Train show galleries, but since they're newly compiled to Brickshelf, it seemed appropriate to post. Comments are welcome, of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact