 Trains / 14819
14818  |  14820
Subject:
GFLTC & NGLTC Jacksonville GATS pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 02:50:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Something went wrong with the orginal folder, so I had to make a new one.

All the pictures:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=11424

I've also added many more pictures from the show this weekend. Some of the
highlights are:

Robin's tower and airport:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113283
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113288

KK's strip mall
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113291

The engines all ready to go:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113315

Some hard working little builders:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113332
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113331

KK's snake or dragon train (depends on who you asked :) the kids loved this one:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113349

Of course the Rail Racers (www.railracers.com):
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113343
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113350
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113363

Robin's mountain and my tipple:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113373

KK giving a workshop:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113339
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113376

About 3pm Super Bowl sunday the crowd just disapeared (imagin that):
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113342

Robin playing on the floor with his toys:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113345

I would like to repeat that the combined show was a blast, it was fun just
to see how another club does things at a show...and I plan on stealing
(borrowing) a lot of their ideas.

jt

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
This weekend the GFLTC (Robin, KK) & the NGLTC (James) did a combined
display in Jacksonville Florida, here are a preview of the pictures, the
rest will be displayed when we all return to our home bases. This was a
40x30 layout...on the floor. It was a great way to combine the two layouts
with out having to worry about making tables match up.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org