 Trains / Train Organizations / 1917
Re: GFLTC & NGLTC Jacksonville GATS pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 05:43:51 GMT

I love this part.  Great visual interest.  I always find the kids to be the
acid test at the shows.  The areas that work are crowded with kids.  The
areas that don't work aren't nearly as crowded unless their are people
spilling all over.

- John3

Robin's mountain and my tipple:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=113373