 Trains / 14777
Re: Brickmania goes to Brickswest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 03:01:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Siskind writes:
Hello everyone!

This is an announcement to anyone concerned that I am travelling out to
Brickswest next month to take part in activities there.

Cool, Dan, I wish I could be there!

But you should've probably posted this to lugnet.events.brickswest (follow-ups
set there)

Regards

ROSCO