 Trains / 14717
Re: German DB236 Diesel Switcher Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 01:08:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:

The real brick model came first.  I worked from a photo of a Maerklin model
in one of my Maerklin catalogs.

That was in the "Spur I" (gauge I) part in the back? ;-)

No, I don't think so.  This was from a "new items" small brochure featuring
only new items from year 1982 for gauge I, HO, and Z.  The model of the
DB236 was an HO scale.

In the meantime you can get it in gauge I too (and as all the big gauge one
model it rocks!)

Sounds like the MOT green passenger train cars will be a good place for me
to start.

Definitely it is, but I think any green waggon with 2x2 classic window in white
or yellow would be too....

Keep on bricking!

Ben