 Trains / 14684
  NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002

The North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) displayed for the fourth year at the Atlanta Great American Train Show. This show was packed, there was a huge line a half-hour before the show was supposed to start, they ended up opening early. I don’t (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl) !

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002

Great work once again! Can't wait to see some of it in Jacksonville Feb 2-3! Love that shay, who made it, does it work? I am working on a 6 wide version, hope to finish it soon. But, it does not look so good... Build on... Robin Werner Greater (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002

The shay was made by Lewis Valentine, and yes it does work. The only problem was that our layout wasn't 8wide compatible, so I guess we'll have to work on that in the future.....maybe :) See ya in a few weeks, jt (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002

(...) Great job guys.Those railracers look like alot of fun. (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002

(...) I love that Coke filling station. And all layouts get better the more "normal" suburb houses are around (in comparison to TLC city where only a few car repairs, police and fire stations have been - of course that incomplete city line has been (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002

(...) For shame;-) Another great show for the NGLTC JT! The Railracers are ingenious-- kudos again to you. Now, about that 8 wide thing...;-) What fun you'll have with the Floridians-- we'll miss you all at BricksWest! -John (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002

Thanks for the compliment on the shay. I am planning to take a few more pictures of it tonight and post them brickshelf along with a some info on the engine. Keep on working on your 6 wide, I can't wait to see it. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002

We're looking forward to the Greenberg show next month as well. We'll be driving down from Missouri to see the NGLTC layout. Will hopefully have a rail racer built in time to bring with. Jim (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002

Wow, I hope the show isn't the only reason you're coming to Georgia! And yes bring your racer, we're always excited to get some "new blood". jt (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)