 Trains / Train Organizations / 1907
Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:28:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:

And more from Sunday:
jt

I love that Coke filling station. And all layouts get better the more "normal"
suburb houses are around (in comparison to TLC city where only a few car
repairs, police and fire stations have been - of course that incomplete city
line has been better than the no-city today).

Great piece of work, keep on bricking!

Ben