 Trains / Train Organizations / 1909
Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:31:26 GMT

Thanks for the compliment on the shay.
I am planning to take a few more pictures of it tonight and post them
brickshelf along with a some info on the engine.

Keep on working on your 6 wide, I can't wait to see it.

In lugnet.trains.org, Robin Werner writes:
Great work once again! Can't wait to see some of it in Jacksonville Feb 2-3!
Love that shay, who made it, does it work? I am working on a 6 wide version,
hope to finish it soon. But, it does not look so good...

Build on...
Robin Werner
Greater Florida LEGO Train Club - www.gfltc.org