 Trains / Train Organizations / 1913
Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 02:07:37 GMT

Wow, I hope the show isn't the only reason you're coming to Georgia!

And yes bring your racer, we're always excited to get some "new blood".

jt

In lugnet.trains.org, Jim Davis writes:
We're looking forward to the Greenberg show next month as well. We'll be
driving down from Missouri to see the NGLTC layout. Will hopefully have a
rail racer built in time to bring with.

Jim

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:

It was a great show (other than the fact there was no “drive in” and we had
to cart everything in & out), and we’re looking forward to Greenberg next month.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org