 Trains / 14570
Re: Automatic train switching with RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:52:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J Railton wrote:

At some point I'll have to render my point motors though.  I use an extra
axle with a bush behind the drive pinion, to keep the rack level and stop
the structure from lifting.  I also use elastic bands as a belt drive for
over-run protection - personally I think it's a much safer design.  Does the
latest part update for LDraw have some decent gears in it yet?

How do you mean 'decent gears'?  Are there some specific gears missing,
or are you having problems with the existing parts?

Steve