 Trains / 14528 (-5)
  Re: (No) New Lego Trains anytime soon?

(...) At least the German 2002 catalogue (showing what you can buy in toy stores) 2002 is so bad that there is only hope for the next year left (and for new S@H releases)... On 75 pages there are 2 pages with sets I might think about to buy. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  New Lego Trains anytime soon?

Hi all, I was just sitting here resting after parting out the Railway Express sets I bought at half off (10 copies at 50% off from Target, but that's another story and yes I do have a problem!) and got to thinking, wondering and hoping... If Target (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  silver bullet pic uploaded

I also uploaded a pic of my (metroliner) silver bullet engine on Brickshelf. I wanted to make a decent title page for my "finished designs" on my MOCs. This pic is mostly for my enjoyment, since I had such a fun time making it... is this engine (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  church pics taken

just posting to let everyone know that I took pics. I finished the design in mid November, even though it was something that I had planned to buid in August, that I didn't have time to finish.... I brought it to a rtlToronto monthly dinner for a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jan 2002 S@H Catalog arrives

(...) Yeah that's the one. Someone screwed up in the photoshop cut and paste I think... there's no actual 4xn plate in the set. Anyways I will order a couple I think. Kevin (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact