 Trains / 14525
14524  |  14526
Subject:
church pics taken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 06:31:52 GMT

just posting to let everyone know that I took pics.  I finished the design
in mid November, even though it was something that I had planned to buid in
August, that I didn't have time to finish....

I brought it to a rtlToronto monthly dinner for a "teaser look"....
my mom, who likes to do crafts (and paint) designed and painted the
"stain" glass windows for the sides of the chapel....

and yes, there is a train light, powered by a technic battery box....
hey...that's like 4 themes... :)

enjoy,

Benjamin Medinets

(sorry for the blurry pics, but it is my vision command camera....I
promise to take some better pics with a REAL camera....) :(

pretend these were taken by a real camera.... :(