 Trains / 14373
Re: Can we buy it???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 23:48:22 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Sonnich Jensen writes:

Josh Baakko <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.dear-lego, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Josh Baakko <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.dear-lego, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, James Seibert writes:
Hi Mr. Justus,

You certainly have a nifty engine shed in the new S@H catalog. Can • we
buy
it??? I was looking for the spruce trees when I thumbed past that • and
came
out of my seat. So......, uh....., can we?

If I have to beg, let me know.

James

2002 catalog!?  oooh, I can't wait to see it!
Josh

OK, I've seen it now!  I like it, but I'm betting the answer is, Bulk • Packs
;-).  Anyways, the Yard Tower is cool too, & the little rail crane in • the
front middle!  I'm headed to buy tan bricks, the windows & doors pack, • &
the
second Suprise pack :-)
Josh

Does anyone wants to scan this?

S.

I'll scan in half an hour!
Josh

There!

It fairly huge, I belive double sized, but I have no Image resizer :-(.  I
could make it into a normal picture size, but then it becomes to small.
Josh

You can find one on my software pages....
http://www.hot.ee/coolcatsoftware/

I like the design of it....

Someone wrote about "tan bricks, the windows & doors pack, & thesecond
Suprise pack"
What are these. Do you ming scan it?

Thanx,
Sonnich

That was me!  The Tan bricks are the normal bulk packs, the Suprise pack is
a pack of 3 random sets, you can buy it, or buy other stuff & get it cheeper.
The windows are an old Dacta pack, set #9274 <
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9274 >.

BTW, thanks for the program!  Now to try it out.
Josh