 Trains / 14372
Re: Can we buy it???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 22:13:08 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Josh Baakko writes:

There!

It fairly huge, I belive double sized, but I have no Image resizer :-(.  I
could make it into a normal picture size, but then it becomes to small.
Josh

That engine shed is not bad, not bad at all!!(1). I can see how to build all
of it from bulk packs EXCEPT for the vents at the top. Those look like they
were built with grey 1x4x2 lattice fences if I am not mistaken. (am I???)

If so I don't think those are easily available.

http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/psearch?limit=color&year=2001&query=3185&color=Gray

shows that Hagrid's Hut has one.. ONE??? that's a lot of huts!

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/7191 has 8 though. That's better.

Pity they're pretty much AWOL in Aus 8?(

1 - of course I cna name about 5 ways to improve it! Can you?

1. Make it available in stores
2. Make it available in stores
3. Make it available in stores
4. Make it available in stores