 Dear LEGO / 3656
Re: Can we buy it???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 01:11:35 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Tim Courtney writes:
"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.dear-lego, Jeroen de Haan writes:

Where? where? There was an other posting about a train watch tower (see:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1745 ) but I can't find it!
Did I miss the joke? Didn't I look hard enough?

Bye (and happy new year everybody!) Jeroen

Page 53, 2002 Catalog.  I'm gonna scan it in a few, after I check a few • e-mails.
Josh

I got my copy the other day, and I was puzzled by the rail yard shot too.
What tripped me was the inset of the minifigs working - it was done almost
in the style of a product.

Notice the tiles?  The roof is removeable!
Josh

So it made me wonder for a bit, perhaps a bit
more text clarifying it would have been best.

Overall, good catalog.  Still, the legends and the re-releases NEED more
explaining.  Tell the people WHY you're coming out with these sets again.
And mention that you're listening to your customers.  Even provide them a
survey sheet with an essay blank for suggestions, offer a minifig keychain
to the first few hundred who send it in (sorta an extension of the Brickfest
survey...but to all of S@H and not just AFOLs.

Hey another good idea would be to do a half-page on LTC's and an events
calendar!!

-Tim