 Dear LEGO / 3646
Re: Can we buy it???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 19:44:46 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Josh Baakko writes:

OK, I've seen it now!  I like it, but I'm betting the answer is, Bulk Packs
;-).  Anyways, the Yard Tower is cool too, & the little rail crane in the
front middle!  I'm headed to buy tan bricks, the windows & doors pack, & the second Suprise pack :-)
Josh

Where? where? There was an other posting about a train watch tower (see:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1745 ) but I can't find it!
Did I miss the joke? Didn't I look hard enough?

Bye (and happy new year everybody!) Jeroen