 Trains / 14327
  set 0113

At the local markets yesterday I got some very old lego, including the bottom of a box marked 113, the plastic inner tray, and a pile of lego. On the bottom of the box were the instructions for building the carridges, and on the sides details on (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: set 0113

(...) Congratulations! (...) I have heard so before and obviously it is so, that there are at least two versions of instructions, maybe that means there are two versions of "hardware" too. (...) Thanks for that info! I knew about the UK-version of (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: set 0113

(...) Hi Ben, My 111 (from childhood) definitely had 2x4 couplings, as I never had any sets with the 2x2 ones. I no longer have the set. ROSCO (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: set 0113

Both the piece with the "hook" and the piece with the "hole" were based on a red 2x4 plate (1/3 brick height). And a question back. Were there any other sets with London/Manchester/Glasgow on the blue 1x8 bricks? (I'm sure I have a few more (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: set 0113

(...) Thanks for that info. (...) At least no other set came with the equivalent Hamburg Basel Genova of the continental 113 set. (URL) please check out: I'm pretty sure there have to be 1x6 bricks, not 1x8 ones.... Kind Regards, Ben (22 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: set 0113

(...) Thanks for that information, Rosco! I bought once a set 111 from someone who never owned another train set than that and it came with the 2x2 couplings. So 111 and 112 seem to have 2 versions: first with the smaller couplings, later they were (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: set 0113

Let me see, one more than fingers on my hand, that makes.....six! Ian, who should have got his kids to count. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)