 Trains / 14263
Re: Old Train Wheels Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 04:31:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tony Hafner writes:
A 4-4-0 is a real combination as well... called an "American" I believe.

Thanks, Tony.

A 4-4-0 was what I had in mind because the Hogwart's train "as is" is too
short a train for a 6-4-0 arrangement.  BTW, I had no idea that "Thatcher
Perkins" was the name of a real world train -- that's how little I know...

-- Hop-Frog