 Trains / 14003
  Curator for lugnet.trains

What sorts of things do folks want to see on the trains front page? Please mail me with your thoughts, as I've just assumed the curator role. Probably best not to clutter the discussion with suggestions unless you think they merit discussion (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) The current page has some missing data. Perhaps you should consider tidying up the existing page, and making changes offline/elsewhere until you have a professional looking effort for the group to consider? Scott A (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) Such as what? There's nothing missing that wasn't missing when I took it on. I've a mind to remove Will's link if no one comes forth with a correction for it as it's a bit dated. Other than that everything is correct AFAIK. Certainly if you or (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) "Will Chapman’s LEGO® Site (Link??)" "Neat images of the (mumble time period)" mumble? (...) What is your point? What is wrong with my suggestion? (...) Take the lazy path if you wish, I'm sure newcomers will appreciate it. I thought what I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) Note this request... (...) When I got it, there was no link there. I added the (Link?) so that if people have the link they would send it to me. Like I said, it's going to get waxed if I don't get a link for it soon. (...) This is a bit of an (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) My point exactly! New users/readers are confronted with inside jokes masquerading as sloppy editing. Welcome to LUGNET! (...) Do I have to be to make a suggestion? Can you check the TOS for me? If you are inexperienced with FTX, I would (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) Yet another reason to give thanks today. Julie (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) One way to test is to keep a copy in your personal Lugnet area, and test there, maybe even posting a link if you want others to check it out before updating the main page. However for something like the main trains page (or any group's main (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) Too much cut and paste, too likely to introduce errors, too labor intensive and no real benefit. It's just *not like* HTML where you upload the exact page you want after checking it out locally. This is particularly true for the front page of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)