 Trains / 13712
  Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler?

(...) Turned out pretty simple in the end, and a lot cheaper than a second-hand controller. I had to make do with 8V, as it was the only regulator I could get. But, it takes power from inside the standard controller, so only steps down from 15V to (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler?

(...) If you're not devoting at least 100 ft**2 to your layout, your priorities are wrong. :-) Who needs sleeping space or a dining room anyway? I've been to the UK, don't try to shine me on... it's not THAT small. I saw Huw's layout at the fest at (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler?

(...) I know. I was there too. You bought me a bag of chips and they mucked up the order, remember? You may even have quaffed some of my Belgian cherry beer. Huw's got a great layout. Unfortunately I don't have a spare room in the flat I can devote (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler?

(...) You're just whinging. Get a bigger flat. Or get rid of the bed. Priorities, man... priorities! OK, I will stop now. But I WILL say this, I had LEGO in EVERY ROOM of my temporary apartment in Detroit. (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)