 Trains / 13709
13708  |  13710
Subject:
New My Own (Virtual) Creation 2400 loc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 20:15:33 GMT

Hi,

I made another MOC in LDraw, a dutch loc which is not used anymore. It was
build in France but looks very American to me. Two renderings and a picture
of the real loc at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=7821
BTW on the rendered pictures are 2 versions; a brown pre-eigthies version
and new yellow/gray version. I also wanted to make them buildable so I had
to use 1 x 2 plates with handles instead of the 1 x 2 plates with doorrail
which I preferred. But the doorrail plates are not available in brown or
dark gray.
Please feedback!

Jeroen