 Trains / 13710
Re: train decoupler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 20:09:18 GMT

Gerrit Bronsveld wrote:

Hi Group,
I just posted at Brickshell a new design for
a train decoupler, to split large trains in
smaller ones...

Only a few parts are needed, fast and accurate!
The picture is pretty much self explaining...

Regards
Gerrit Bronsveld
PS for those who need detailed building plan
send me an email...

URL!

Dean
--