 Trains / 13753
Re: New My Own (Virtual) Creation 2400 loc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:16:51 GMT

Hello Jeroen,

Those look really good. A little shorter as the original as Jason said, but
overall a very, very good looking model.

Those steps on either end of the locomotive aren't going to work in real
(lego)  life however, as they interfere with the movements of the trucks.
:-)

Maybe you can change the design a little so that the coupler and buffers
aren't part of the trucks, like on the original. If you make the loc a
little longer overall, you can place the trucks more to the center, so they
don't interfere with the steps.

But maybe the model gets to out of proportion then. If so, go 8 wide ;-))

Bye,
Jurgen